- Master in Public Health – Health Systems Management and Policy
- Master en Santé Publique – Politiques et Management des Systèmes de Santé
- Master in Public Health – Disease Control
- Master en Santé Publique – Contrôle des Maladies
- Master of Science in Tropical Animal Health
- Master of Science en Santé Animale Tropicale
- Short Course on Health Policy
- Formation Courte en Politiques de Santé
- Short Course on Strategic Management of Health Systems
- Formation Courte en Management Stratégique de Systèmes de Santé
- Planning and Management of Reproductive Health Programs
- Planning et Gestion des Programs de Santé de la Reproduction
- Planning and Management of Tropical Diseases Control Programs
- Planning et Gestion de Programs de Controle de Maladies Tropicales
- Short Course on Anti-Retroviral Therapy (SCART)
- Short Course in Clinical Research & Evidence-Based Medicine (SCREM)
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM) is located in Antwerp, Belgium (ITM) offers a large number of scholarships to students pursuing different study programs.
These scholarships (partial or full) are available for the following courses:
With the financial support of the Belgian Directorate for Development Co-operation (DGD), ITM offers a number of fellowships to applicants from developing countries.
Further details and application procedures can be found at http://www.itg.be/itg/GeneralSite/Default.aspx?WPID=192&MIID=316&L=E
A Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship enables students to undertake a PhD in a faculty which has a dynamic and vibrant research cult...
The Aga Khan Foundation provides a limited number of scholarships each year for postgraduate studies to outstanding students from dev...
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum offers internships to students of junior-year college level or above, recent graduates, graduate stude...
The objective of the Merit Scholarship Programs for Foreign Students (PBEEE) is to support the internationalization of research activit...
The Centre for Service Excellence (CenSE), which is an inter-disciplinary research and engagement centre within University of Edinburgh...
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on acade...
It is open to any student paying International fees commencing a full-time MSc in Geophysics in September 2016.
The Faculty of science of the University of Geneva, in collaboration with several sponsors, has established an Excellence Fellowship Progra...
Commonwealth Medical Fellowships (Enhancing Clinical Skills) are offered for mid-career medical and dental staff from developing Common...
The Law School at Trinity College Dublin is delighted to announce the establishment of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Scien...