- Master in Public Health – Health Systems Management and Policy
- Master en Santé Publique – Politiques et Management des Systèmes de Santé
- Master in Public Health – Disease Control
- Master en Santé Publique – Contrôle des Maladies
- Master of Science in Tropical Animal Health
- Master of Science en Santé Animale Tropicale
- Short Course on Health Policy
- Formation Courte en Politiques de Santé
- Short Course on Strategic Management of Health Systems
- Formation Courte en Management Stratégique de Systèmes de Santé
- Planning and Management of Reproductive Health Programs
- Planning et Gestion des Programs de Santé de la Reproduction
- Planning and Management of Tropical Diseases Control Programs
- Planning et Gestion de Programs de Controle de Maladies Tropicales
- Short Course on Anti-Retroviral Therapy (SCART)
- Short Course in Clinical Research & Evidence-Based Medicine (SCREM)
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM) is located in Antwerp, Belgium (ITM) offers a large number of scholarships to students pursuing different study programs.
These scholarships (partial or full) are available for the following courses:
With the financial support of the Belgian Directorate for Development Co-operation (DGD), ITM offers a number of fellowships to applicants from developing countries.
Further details and application procedures can be found at http://www.itg.be/itg/GeneralSite/Default.aspx?WPID=192&MIID=316&L=E
A Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship enables students to undertake a PhD in a faculty which has a dynamic and vibrant research cult...
The Aga Khan Foundation provides a limited number of scholarships each year for postgraduate studies to outstanding students from dev...
The Business School at the University of Queensland in Australia is offering a 100% tuition scholarship to international MBA students. ...
In association with the Tanzanian High Commissioner for the UK and the Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA), Coventry University are deli...
In addition to the Long Term Awards for Masters and Agricultural PhDs, the Australian Government offers two types of short-term Australi...
The objective of the Merit Scholarship Programs for Foreign Students (PBEEE) is to support the internationalization of research activit...
For high achieving students commencing the International Foundation programme in September 2013, the Centre is offering two scholarships
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum offers internships to students of junior-year college level or above, recent graduates, graduate stude...
The objective of the fellowship is to provide opportunities for advanced education and research in the field of ocean affairs and the l...
The Centre for Service Excellence (CenSE), which is an inter-disciplinary research and engagement centre within University of Edinburgh...